Sunday, February 7, 2010

Message to all that follows The Red Zone Show.










After this week's show I will be off the air for awhile. For those that didn't know I have to have surgery. The date is the 16th of this month. When I'm able to get back on my feet the show will be back on. I want to thank everyone for your support and the great guest that have been on the show. The best thing about this is that you can listen to older shows and if there is something you like to be talked about when I get back just post them. The 1st show I will do will be a Wing T round table with the best Wing T coaches I can find. Then I will continue with the same format as before. Thank you all and when I can get back I will. I will miss you all.

Coach Hayes
The Red Zone Show
(Host/Producer)

No comments:

Post a Comment