Monday, February 1, 2010

*****Alert****** Hall of Fame Coach coming on show!!!!!








******Special Alert****** Last night a Hall of Fame Coach has sent word that they will be on the show!!!! Charles Klausing will meet with me today to talk about the details of him coming on the show!!! Now it don't get any better than that!!!! Once the details are ironed out he will be pushed ahead of all guest and his show will be my last one prior to my surg. Please make room on your calenders to hear him live. I will iron out the details this morning and his show page info will go up on here and my blog. If you don't know about Mr. Klausing you need to be spanked with a 1905 playbook. LOL Google the young man and also check on facebook because he has a page here on facebook.

Coach Hayes-"The Red Zone Show"

No comments:

Post a Comment