Monday, May 30, 2011

"The Red Zone Show" making some major changes!!!


Over the next few weeks the changes I have been talking about are taking place as we speak. This will be a 4 part plan with the youth coach as my primary focus. Please email me any areas of concern and what you would like more of that is lacking in youth football. This is very important for the changes that are being made. Don't sit back and not say anything....we as a group can help improve youth football, but I need every coach to send me your input. This way when these changes are made you can really get the most out of this coaching network. My email is listed on my site. Just send me an email and let me know what your concerns are. So far I have gotten well over 60 replies. I want close to 500 before the final moves are made with this 4 part plan. Thank you all for your long term support.

Coach Big B
Host/Producer-The Red Zone Show
www.coachbigb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment