Sunday, January 2, 2011

Clinic time coaches!!!!!

 It's that time coaches for us to begin to prepare for nesxt season. Please sign up for clinics that maybe in your area. Now if money is tight and you can't get to one...I have you covered. Just email me and let me know what you would like to be covered or hear from on the show. I will cover those topics and /or get the speakers on the show to cover these areas of need. 


I will also work on getting some more coaching packs from coaches that have been on the show before. Again use this show to help you improve your programs. The reason why "The Red Zone Show" is the best youth football coaching show is because of you and the guest that come on. Let me know and be proactive. See you all soon.

Coach Hayes
Host/Producer-The Red Zone Show
http://www.coachbigb.com/
bhayesjr_925@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment